Aren't these adorable? They're pretty easy to make, and unfortunately I don't have any step by step photos to make these.
Here's what I used:
- Wooden eggs (about the size of an actual egg)
- Acrylic Paint (thick bodied)
- Sharpie paint markers (fine & medium tipped)
- felt scraps, witch hat, resin carrot for nose, and other items you may need to create your egg character.
- Paint brushes, work surface, hot glue gun & sticks
The hardest part of this project is painting the eggs. The best advice for that is to just take your time and paint parts of it, let dry, come back and do the other side. Get your pieces painted and set aside to dry. Once dry you can begin to decorate them how you please. Use the samples I made as reference or your own favorite Halloween character. You can get very elaborate or very simple with these, both ideas work well. If you don't want to do characters pretend you're decorating Easter Eggs but with Halloween colors!
Other fun idea could be to get the Mod Podge out and decopage your favorite Halloween images on the eggs.